Version 1.2.0 – 12.29.2016
- Added option to add CSS classes to the custom single coupon template container div. This can help with theme compatibility in some cases.
Version 1.1.9 – 11.24.16
- Added option to set direct links to open in the current tab instead of a new one
- Added option to force a specific coupon to display on the widget globally
- Added option to enable discount code display on coupon panels across all views
- Added tag icon to discount codes on coupon panels and single coupon posts (requires Font Awesome)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the coupon widget not to randomize properly when the ‘Post Types Order’ plugin was also being used (https://wpcoupons.io/docs/re-order-wordpress-coupons/)
Version 1.1.8 – 10.15.16
- Added option to select default post template (post/page) for single coupon posts when the custom template is turned off
Version 1.1.7 – 08.21.16
- Lots of under the hood fixes, cleaned up some undefined index warnings.
Version 1.1.6 – 08.14.16
- Added nofollow attribute on single shortcode, widget, and attribution links
- Added a checkbox in the Coupon post meta box to set that coupon’s links to nofollow
Version 1.1.5 – 07.13.16
- Fixed a bug that was causing a conflict with the WordPress tag archive pages and causing them not to display correctly
- Fixed a bug that was causing the permalinks not to refresh on first activation, causing a 404 error on the coupon post type
Version 1.1.4 – 07.11.16
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the coupons widget not to properly print the closing tags
Version 1.1.3 – 07.11.16
- Added ‘Tags’ taxonomy to the coupon post type, allowing you to associate different coupons together with tags and then print out coupons from a single tag using |wp_coupons tag=”example”|
- Added display option to force display of a specific coupon in the widget if on home (blog) page
- Added shortcode option to hide menu navigation, |wp_coupons nav=”false”|
- Added “Fonts” section to the style tab, allowing customization of the font sizes and line heights of different coupon elements
- Style fixes
- Unified certain font styles across different views
- Added shortcode examples and documentation to the support tab
- Added option to display “Attribution Link” on the coupon widget, as well as an option to specify an affiliate ID for the generated referral link
- Increased the character limit on the coupon descriptions to 250, as font size and line height options can be changed to allow for more text to be shown
Version 1.1.2 – 06.28.16
- Added “Archive Post Limit” option in display settings to set post count for archive template
- Added “limit” parameter on the main ‘wp_coupons’ shortcode to set post count
- Synchronized call to action text across all coupon panels and buttons
- Added “Call to Action” option in display settings to change call to action text across all layouts
- Added “Nav Title” option in display settings to change text of the first nav element for the archive template and ‘wp_coupons’ shortcode
- Added “Before Archive Content” and “After Archive Content” options in the extras tab to create custom content for display above and below the main coupon archive
Version 1.1.1 – 06.15.16
- Added shortcode support for coupon description box across all views
- Added custom CSS box in the ‘Extras’ tab
- Added global force direct links checkbox in the ‘Extras’ tab
Version 1.1.0 – 06.08.16
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “force coupon” option to not work with the widget in some themes
- Style fixes
- Added a “direct link” option to the individual coupon posts
Version 1.0.9 – 06.01.16
- First version of the plugin launched on June 1st, 2016.
- Deactivate license key when plugin is uninstalled
- Style fixes
- Organizing and commenting code
- Styling fixes
- New license activation options to provide more info to the user about their license activation.
- Admin panel bug fix
- Styling fixes across the board in all views.
- Cleaned up some of the code used in the admin panel.
Organized the license activation tab to make it simpler to understand.