Version 1.2.4 – 04.23.2017
- Added additional layouts for the single coupon template coupon panel in display options. (view layouts)
- Added additional theme compatibility to single coupon post template.
Version 1.2.3 – 04.16.2017
- Added shortcode support for the before and after content sections on the archive template.
Version 1.2.2 – 04.03.2017
- Fixed breadcrumb on the single coupon post template to match custom label if one is set.
- Added optional support for clipboard.js. This can be enabled in the Extras tab and it will include clipboard.js and add Copy buttons to all coupon codes that will copy the code to clipboard on click.
Version 1.2.1 – 02.26.2017
- Added support for the ‘Force Coupon’ meta box on custom post types.
Version 1.2.0 – 12.29.2016
- Added option to add CSS classes to the custom single coupon template container div. This can help with theme compatibility in some cases.
Version 1.1.9 – 11.24.16
- Added option to set direct links to open in the current tab instead of a new one
- Added option to force a specific coupon to display on the widget globally
- Added option to enable discount code display on coupon panels across all views
- Added tag icon to discount codes on coupon panels and single coupon posts (requires Font Awesome)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the coupon widget not to randomize properly when the ‘Post Types Order’ plugin was also being used (https://wpcoupons.io/docs/re-order-wordpress-coupons/)
Version 1.1.8 – 10.15.16
- Added option to select default post template (post/page) for single coupon posts when the custom template is turned off
Version 1.1.7 – 08.21.16
- Lots of under the hood fixes, cleaned up some undefined index warnings.
Version 1.1.6 – 08.14.16
- Added nofollow attribute on single shortcode, widget, and attribution links
- Added a checkbox in the Coupon post meta box to set that coupon’s links to nofollow
Version 1.1.5 – 07.13.16
- Fixed a bug that was causing a conflict with the WordPress tag archive pages and causing them not to display correctly
- Fixed a bug that was causing the permalinks not to refresh on first activation, causing a 404 error on the coupon post type
Version 1.1.4 – 07.11.16
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the coupons widget not to properly print the closing tags
Version 1.1.3 – 07.11.16
- Added ‘Tags’ taxonomy to the coupon post type, allowing you to associate different coupons together with tags and then print out coupons from a single tag using |wp_coupons tag=”example”|
- Added display option to force display of a specific coupon in the widget if on home (blog) page
- Added shortcode option to hide menu navigation, |wp_coupons nav=”false”|
- Added “Fonts” section to the style tab, allowing customization of the font sizes and line heights of different coupon elements
- Style fixes
- Unified certain font styles across different views
- Added shortcode examples and documentation to the support tab
- Added option to display “Attribution Link” on the coupon widget, as well as an option to specify an affiliate ID for the generated referral link
- Increased the character limit on the coupon descriptions to 250, as font size and line height options can be changed to allow for more text to be shown
Version 1.1.2 – 06.28.16
- Added “Archive Post Limit” option in display settings to set post count for archive template
- Added “limit” parameter on the main ‘wp_coupons’ shortcode to set post count
- Synchronized call to action text across all coupon panels and buttons
- Added “Call to Action” option in display settings to change call to action text across all layouts
- Added “Nav Title” option in display settings to change text of the first nav element for the archive template and ‘wp_coupons’ shortcode
- Added “Before Archive Content” and “After Archive Content” options in the extras tab to create custom content for display above and below the main coupon archive
Version 1.1.1 – 06.15.16
- Added shortcode support for coupon description box across all views
- Added custom CSS box in the ‘Extras’ tab
- Added global force direct links checkbox in the ‘Extras’ tab
Version 1.1.0 – 06.08.16
- Fixed a bug that was causing the “force coupon” option to not work with the widget in some themes
- Style fixes
- Added a “direct link” option to the individual coupon posts
Version 1.0.9 – 06.01.16
- First version of the plugin launched on June 1st, 2016.
- Deactivate license key when plugin is uninstalled
- Style fixes
- Organizing and commenting code
- Styling fixes
- New license activation options to provide more info to the user about their license activation.
- Admin panel bug fix
- Styling fixes across the board in all views.
- Cleaned up some of the code used in the admin panel.
Organized the license activation tab to make it simpler to understand.