Last Updated: 08.03.17
If you have a feature you would like added, feel free to contact us. Below are features we either have already planned or are discussing.
Coming in Next Update
- Stay tuned…
Pending (Under Discussion)
- [08.03.17] Click to Reveal
- [07.27.17] Event Tracking (with Google Analytics).
- [07.07.17] Load wp-coupons.css only when needed on the page.
- [06.20.17] Conditional font awesome include for icons if needed/wanted.
- [06.20.17] Ability to print out a row of coupons at the bottom of each post, similar to related posts.
- [06.05.17] Import/Export plugin settings
- [05.29.17] Ability for users to submit coupons (go to waiting for approval status by admin).
- [05.10.17] Be able to change CTA text on button per individual coupon.
- [04.17.17] Widget option to show multiple (3-4) coupons at once, but smaller.
- [03.23.17] Make coupon archive searchable for sites with a large amount of coupons.
- [01.23.17] Make searchable (location + map, Tweet)
- [10.11.16] Add info popup like RetailMeNot.
- [08.07.16] Option to randomize when using shortcode option.
- [07.29.16] Add not working option and ability to add link to contact.
- [07.19.16] Add featured advertising section above archive printout.
- [06.12.16] Make plugin translation ready (Czech specific request)
- [06.09.16] Different display options (coupon code on first view)
- [06.18.17] Increased affiliate link URL max length.
- [04.23.17] Bug fix for overflow titles in top layout.
- [02.27.17] Fix breadcrumb on coupon single post to match URL slug naming (props Tobias)
- [08.18.16] Undefined index warnings
- [07.15.16] Make widget attribution link nofollow.
- [06.25.16] Access main archive template page for Yoast, SEO
- [06.12.16] Allow shortcodes to work within plugin descriptions
- [07.02.17] Additional options for expiring coupons.
- [04.25.17] Add prepend permalink structure option.
- [04.04.17] Take certain coupons out of rotation to increase CTR on best converters.
- [06.14.16] Allow alternate layout, coupon on top with description underneath
- [11.30.16] Additional layout options on single post template (FB discussion). (view layouts)
- [04.16.17] Add shortcode support to the before and after content sections on the archive template.
- [02.27.17] Integrate optional clipboard.js (only 3kb) for copy to clipboard functionality.
- [02.15.17] Add support for post meta options on custom post types (Tweet)
- [12.29.16] Option to add CSS classes to the custom single coupon template container div.
- [10.08.16] Page template option.
- [09.11.16] Option to open link in same window.
- [08.21.16] Ability to universally set coupon on widget.
- [08.12.16] Ability to show coupon code on widget.
- [08.12.16] Better distinguish coupon code on widget/single posts.
- [07.15.16] Option to set individual coupon post links to nofollow
- [07.08.16] Option to display “powered by WP Coupons.” Allows affiliates to earn extra commissions.
- [07.03.16] Shortcode option to hide navigation.
- [07.03.16] Display option to force coupon widget to display specific coupon when on the home page (blog archive).
- [07.02.16] Tagging for coupons, and then allow display filtering via shortcode.
- [06.25.16] Make sure “coupons” doesn’t show if you change slug to something else.
- [06.25.16] Enter text above and beneath the main coupon archive page.
- [06.09.16] Universal option to enable direct linking
- [06.08.16] Option in backend to go directly to link, skipping the single coupon page
- [06.07.16] Ability to change font sizes in plugin options
- [06.07.16] Custom CSS box to allow easier overriding of styles
- [06.07.16] Increase limit on coupon character count descriptions (after font size customizations are implemented)
- [06.01.16] Affiliate Program
- [06.19.17] Add WordPress version compatibility message. (this isn’t possible because the plugin isn’t in the repository)